Where can I donate dog food and supplies?
- Pet Food Supplies Donation Sites are located across the country and in Canada. Your pet food donations will be taken to a food bank, soup kitchen, homeless shelter or to the streets by the donation site.
- 1 Can dog food be donated?
- 2 Where can I donate unwanted dog food?
- 3 Does PetSmart accept dog food donations?
- 4 Can you donate pet food to food banks?
- 5 Can you donate dog food that has been opened?
- 6 Where can I donate dog food in Orange County?
- 7 Does anyone give away free dog food?
- 8 Can I donate frozen dog food?
- 9 Do dogs Trust take old pillows?
- 10 Can you give animals to Petco?
- 11 How do I get donations from PetSmart?
- 12 Can you donate to PetSmart?
- 13 What do you do with open dog food?
- 14 What food can you donate to a food bank?
- 15 Who owns Trussell Trust?
- 16 Donate Pet Food
- 17 Massachusetts Pantries with Pet Food/Pet Food Pantries
- 18 Greater Boston Area
- 19 Northeast
- 20 Middlesex County/Metro West
- 21 Cape Cod and the Islands
- 22 Bristol County
- 23 Norfolk County/South Shore
- 24 Worcester County
- 25 Franklin, Hampshire, and Hampden Counties
- 26 Berkshire County
- 27 Pet Food Pantry
- 28 Homeward Pet
- 29 Shelter Wish List – A.D.O.P.T. Pet Shelter
- 30 Pet Food For Families In Need
- 31 Client feedback
- 32 Pet Pantry Program
- 33 Judith Caplan Phillips Pet Pantry Program
- 34 Wish List
- 35 Pet Food Pantry
- 36 7 ways to find your local pet food bank – so you can collect or donate
- 37 What can you donate to a pet food bank?
- 38 Where can you find a local pet food bank?
- 39 Can you start your own food bank for pets?
- 40 28 indestructible dog toys for aggressive chewers
- 41 Bmore Kind Pet Food Bank – Baltimore Humane Society
- 42 Helping PetS STAY HOME
- 43 Pet Food Pantry
- 44 Locations and Hours of Operation
- 45 Protocol when picking up food from the Pet Food Pantry
Can dog food be donated?
1. Unopened Food Or Treats. If you bought food or treats in bulk that your pup didn’t like, or if you are switching your dog’s food and have unopened bags left over, then you can donate them to an animal shelter.
Where can I donate unwanted dog food?
National Animal Welfare Trust centres According to the website, NAWT’s rescue animals ‘greatly appreciate’ donations of both dog food and treats, as well as a variety of other old or unwanted items including toys, blankets, towels and bedsheets.
Does PetSmart accept dog food donations?
For every bag of dog or cat food purchased (any brand, any size) in stores and online through 2017, a meal is donated to PetSmart Charities®.
Can you donate pet food to food banks?
Some foodbank customers have pets, especially dogs or cats, so pet food is welcome. Often they will put their pet’s needs before their own.
Can you donate dog food that has been opened?
What Not to Donate to Animal Shelters. But even with good intentions, not all items can be donated. Often, opened bags or cans of food and treats cannot be accepted, nor can opened medication packages most times. And, again, if items have held or been near chemicals, they are probably not safe for animals.
Where can I donate dog food in Orange County?
SFS Community Food Bank The food bank distributes groceries and produce (when available) once a week, as well as pet food as available provided by Orange County Animal Allies.
Does anyone give away free dog food?
Churches, synagogues, mosques, and other religious institutions often provide assistance to low-income families, and this may include donating dog food. You’re most likely to obtain assistance from your own religious institution, but many are willing to help anyone in need, regardless of religious affiliation.
Can I donate frozen dog food?
We again need donations of FROZEN MEAT and CANNED PET FOOD! Any type of frozen meat is great (chicken, beef, turkey, sausage, deer, etc) including freezer-burnt and out-of-date.
Do dogs Trust take old pillows?
We’re accepting pre-loved donations of treats, toys, towels and bedding and towels (except feather duvets) at our centres via our contact-free drop off points.
Can you give animals to Petco?
Yes. Any domesticated, licensed, vaccinated companion animals are welcome to accompany you to your visit to Petco. Please note that any pet found to pose a danger to other animals, customers, or Petco Partners will be asked to leave to preserve the safety of all pets and people in the store.
How do I get donations from PetSmart?
PetSmart Charities accepts donations by credit card, check, stocks, mutual funds, Qualified Charitable Distributions from IRA’s, and planned giving.
Can you donate to PetSmart?
PetSmart Charities also provides grant funding to nonprofits aligned with its mission. Each year, millions of generous PetSmart shoppers help pets in need by donating to PetSmart Charities using the PIN pads at checkout registers inside PetSmart stores.
What do you do with open dog food?
If you have some opened dry dog food you cannot use, you could bag it up into baggies (I use gallon bags and bag up 2–3 lbs at a time) and hand them out to homeless folks that have dogs. They really appreciate the help caring for their pets.
What food can you donate to a food bank?
What to donate to a food bank
- Tinned tomatoes/ pasta sauce.
- Lentils, beans and pulses.
- Tinned meat.
- Tinned vegetables.
Who owns Trussell Trust?
Carol and Paddy Henderson founded the Trussell Trust in 1997 based on a legacy left by Carol’s mother, Betty Trussell. The Trussell Trust’s initial Bulgaria projects focused on improving conditions for the 60+ children sleeping at Central Railway Station in Bulgaria.
Donate Pet Food
Make a donation of pet food and treats at one of our pet food collection sites, which are listed below. if the bag has been opened, please inform the shop manager of the situation and seal the bag with a label indicating the contents. Send us a description of your gift using our contact form if you would like a tax receipt for your contribution. Thank you for your generosity, as well as to the wonderful pet food collecting partners who made it possible! Wadsworth Boulevard at 6645 is the address for Arvada Veterinary Hospital.
Bentley’s Pet Stuff, 7705 Wadsworth Blvd, Unit FChuckDon’s, 14947 Candelas Parkway, Unit A Bentley’s Pet Stuff, 7705 Wadsworth Blvd, Unit F Harmony Veterinary Center is located at 14729 West 87th Parkway.
Animal Hospital of Aurora, located at 20250 E Smoky Hill Rd in Centennial.
Bowhaus Boulder is located at 6560 O’Dell Place in Boulder.
- McGuckin Hardware is located at 2525 Arapahoe Avenue.
- 1CPCs Pantry is located at 2828 30th St.
- Whole Pets is located at 2835 Pearl St.
- Bentley’s is located at 3800 West 144th Avenue.
- 1Willow Run is located at 5700 West 120th Avenue.
- Castle Pines is a town in the United States.
- The Castle Rock Blue Spruce Animal Clinic is located at 101 Briscoe Street.
Critter Care Animal Hospital is located at 12201 E Arapahoe Rd B16 in Aurora, Colorado.
Colorado Springs is a city in Colorado.
Bentley’s Pet Stuff is located at 5627 Barnes Rd Suite 100 in San Diego.
Clearview Animal Hospital is located at 3930 Hancock Avenue.
(Items can be dropped off on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays between 10 a.m.
Pet Pantry is located at 5055 Academy Blvd.
St Francis Animal Hospital is located at 8834 North Union Boulevard.
Yorkshire Animal Hospital is located at 1815 Dublin Boulevard.
Denver Alameda East Veterinary Hospital is located at 9770 E Alameda Avenue.
Doggie Daycare + Hotel + Spa, 425 Lincoln St., is a dog-friendly facility.
Big Backyard Doggy Daycare is located at 5310 E Pacific Pl in Portland, Oregon.
Ciji’s Natural Pet Supplies is located at 2260 Kearney Street.
Just Cats Store is located at 7150 Leetsdale Dr, Suite 402 in Fort Worth.
MawPaw Pet Market is located at 9555 E Montview Boulevard.
Broadway at 5665 Beeler Ct.
Simpawtico is located at 4500 West 38th Avenue.
U Lucky Dog Daycare is located at 4125 Elati St.
Whole CatDogs Too is located at 1562 S Pearl St.
University Avenue in Englewood.
Bowhaus Erie is located at 415 Jones Ct.
ChuckDon’s is located at 4445 City Centre Rd, Suite 200 in Firestone.
Chow Down Pet Supplies is located at 2500 S Broadway, Unit H in Grand Junction.
Bentley’s is located at 8501 E Arapahoe Rd in Greenwood Village.
Only Natural Pet is located at 5900 S.
Kriser’s Natural Pet is located at 9362 S.
in Highlands Ranch.
Struttin Pup can be found at 2850 Arapahoe Suite 110.
Kriser’s Natural Pet is located at 14710 West Colfax Avenue.
Destiny’s Paws is located at 5950 S Platte Canyon Rd in Littleton.
Hero’s Pets is located at 8246 W Bowles Ave.
Lewis and Bark is located at 5623 South Prince Street.
Zoey’s Place is located at 2555 W Alamo Ave.
Four PawsCo is located at 1225.
High Drive Pet Supplies is located at 101 Pratt St Unit E in Louisville, Kentucky.
McGuckin Retail Shop is located at 310 South Taylor Avenue.
Blue Sky Animal Clinic is located at 2713 West Eisenhower Boulevard.
Doggie, Dips and Chips is located at 265 E 29th St.
Petco is located at 261 East 29th Street.
Essential Pet is located at 17920 Cottonwood Dr.
Vet Center of Parker is located at 12311 Pine Bluffs Way115, and Penrose D K Supply is located at 947 CO-115.
Quality Pet Food Warehouse is located at 670 West 29th Street 1116 and Tractor Supply Company is located at 5075 N Elizabeth St.
120th Ave., Westminster Wheat Ridge Cosmos is located at 10111 West 26th Avenue, 13648 Orchard Pkwy700, and Orchard Veterinary Medical Center is located at 13648 Orchard Pkwy700. Muddy Paws is located at 4332 Harlan Street, while Planet Pet/Planned Pethood is located at 4595 N Harlan Street.
Massachusetts Pantries with Pet Food/Pet Food Pantries
The MSPCA recognizes the importance of keeping families together when economic and/or transportation concerns present difficulties. The COVID-19 virus may now restrict consumers from being able to purchase pet food because of its presence. We have collected this list of Massachusetts food pantries to assist both families in need of food and individuals who would like to give pet food (for dogs and cats). We will continue to update this list as new information comes to us about food pantries in Massachusetts.
- If you are unable to locate a handy pet food pantry in your area, you might inquire at your local food bank.
- Please provide the name of the town where you reside in your email.
- Please keep in mind that although the listings were correct at the time of posting, changes may occur.
- Please keep in mind that most food pantries do not stock pet food unless it has been donated to them; you may call your local food bank to inquire about making a contribution.
Greater Boston Area
MSPCA-Angell is located at 350 South Huntington Avenue in Boston, Massachusetts 02130617-524-5690 or [email protected] Please consider making a donation by putting dog and cat food in the bins outside the shelter entrance or purchasing things from our wishlist. The Greater Boston Food Bank is located at 70 South Bay Avenue in Boston, Massachusetts 02118617-427-5200. (Only for the purpose of making donations) Tree of Life is located at 295 Centre St in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts 02130. *Appointments are required during the epidemic.
Gifford Cat Shelter Cat Food Pantry 30 Undine Rd Boston, MA 02135 Gifford Cat Shelter Cat Food Pantry To schedule an appointment, call (617) 787-8872 (make an appointment online).
The MSPCA at Nevins Farm in Methuen provides pet food to various food banks in the Essex County region, including the Methuen Animal Shelter. In order to learn about other food banks that may offer pet food in our region, please contact [email protected] or call 617-500-1610 ext. 1. First Parish Church of Newbury 20 High Road – Rt. 1ANewbury, MA [email protected] First Parish Church of Newbury 20 High Road – Rt. 1ANewbury, MA 0195 Pet food is available at the Lowell Humane Society’s Pet Food Pantry for dogs and cats.
- Open Pantry of Greater Lowell is located at 13 Hurd Street in Lowell, Massachusetts 01852978-453-6693.
- Lowell, Massachusetts 01852978-452-1421 70 Lawrence St.
- Salem, Massachusetts 01970 We are only open by appointment.
- 362 (email).
- 63 Elm Street (Route 110), Salisbury, MA 01952 is the address for the Merrimack River Feline Rescue Society Cat Food Pantry.
- BreadRoses is located at 58 Newbury St in Lawrence, Massachusetts 01840 (978-681-8768).
- All Saints Food Pantry120 Bellevue AvenueHaverhill, MA 01832978-372-7721 Merrimack Valley Food Bank735 Broadway StreetLowell, MA 01854978-454-7272 All Saints Food Pantry120 Bellevue AvenueHaverhill, MA 01832978-372-7721 Donations of pet food are accepted.
Neighbors in Need is a non-profit organization that serves Lawrence, Methuen, and Andover.
Food pantries can be found in the following locations: Tuesday Food pantries are open from 8:30 a.m.
From 10 a.m.
Christ United Methodist Church is located at 207 Haverhill Street in Lawrence, Massachusetts.
to 9:30 a.m.
Methuen Arlington Neighborhood, Inc.
Thursday food pantries are open from 8:30 a.m.
Andover South Church is located at 41 Central Street in Andover, Massachusetts.
Friday food pantries are open from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Lawrence’s Third Baptist Church is located at 22 Warren Street. ** You can reach Lisa at 978-685-8321, who can also be reached at [email protected] if you are unable to visit the pantry because you are sick or at heightened risk. **
Middlesex County/Metro West
MetroWest Humane Society — Donations can be made to the shelter at 30 Pond Street, Ashland, MA [email protected] or by mail to MetroWest Humane Society. The MHS Community Outreach Program distributes to the following organizations:
- Food pantries in Ashland, Massachusetts (508-881-0140)
- Framingham, Massachusetts (508-875-5959)
- Holliston (508-429-5392)
- Hopkinton (508-435-6511)
- And Ashland (508-881-0140)
- Ashland Food Pantry (508-881-0140)
- Ashland (508-881-0140)
- Ashland (508-
*Eligibility standards for each of the food pantries listed above must be met. You should contact them directly to see whether or not you qualify for help and to obtain a schedule of their operating hours. Stow Food Pantry is located at 509 Great Road in Stow, Massachusetts 01775 and can be reached at [email protected] If you like to make a donation, you can do so through PayPal or by sending a check to Stow Food Pantry, PO Box 437, Stow, MA 01775.
Cape Cod and the Islands
MSPCA Cape Cod Adoption Center is located at 1577 Falmouth Road in Centerville, Massachusetts. If you want assistance with pet food, please do not hesitate to contact us. 508-775-0940 In Need of a Helping PawPO Box 387, Buzzards Bay, MA 02532508-291-7297 A Helping Paw Fill out the form on this page to request pet food. Pet food can be delivered to your location if you choose this option. Lower Cape Outreach Council Office: 19 Brewster Cross Road, Orleans, MA [email protected] Lower Cape Outreach Council Office: 19 Brewster Cross Road, Orleans, MA [email protected] For information about pantry hours and locations, please consult the following website: To make a donation, contact the Sandwich Food Pantry at 331 Cotuit RoadSandwich, MA 0256 or by email at [email protected]
To make a donation, please go to:
Attleboro, Massachusetts [email protected] Hebron Food Pantry11 Sanford Street,Attleboro, Massachusetts [email protected] The Annell Delorme Hagerman Food Pantry is located in the Church of Our Savior, 2112 County Street, Somerset, MA 02725. The phone number is 860-678-9663. Cupboard of Kindness Food Pantry70 East Main St., Norton, MA [email protected] Cupboard of Kindness Food Pantry70 East Main St., Norton, MA [email protected]
Norfolk County/South Shore
Animal Food Pantry Locator courtesy of the Norfolk County Registry of Deeds*Please call the food pantry ahead of time to ensure that they have pet food on hand* South Shore Pet Food Pantry [email protected] South Shore Pet Food Pantry [email protected] SSPFP provides the following services: Fourth Presbyterian Church is located at 340 Dorchester St. in Boston, Massachusetts 02127. Hands and Hearts for the Homeless is located in the Church of St. Peter, 86 Court St., Plymouth, MA 02360 Hanson, MA.
Quincy, MA 02169 Weymouth Food Pantry: 105 Adams St., Quincy, MA 02169 Interfaith Social Services Pop-Up Pantry: Old South Union Church, 25 Columbian St., Weymouth, MA 02189, Weymouth, MA 02189, Weymouth, MA The location varies on a daily basis.
More information may be found on their website. Information on how to make a donation:
- Animal Food Pantry Locator courtesy of the Norfolk County Registry of Deeds*Please call the food pantry ahead of time to ensure that they have pet food in stock* e-mail: [email protected] South Shore Pet Food Pantry (South Shore Pet Food Pantry) It performs the following functions – Fourth Presbyterian Church is located at 340 Dorchester Street in Boston, Massachusetts. 86 Court St. Plymouth, MA 02360 Hanson, MA 02360 Hands and Hearts for the Homeless: Church of St. Peter Hanson Community Food Pantry is located at 228 High Street in Hanson, Massachusetts. Weymouth Food Pantry is located at 105 Adams St. in Quincy, Massachusetts 02169. Located in the Old South Union Church, 25 Columbian St. in Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189, the Pop-Up Pantry is open on Saturdays and Sundays. Every day, a new location is chosen. For additional information, see their website. Information on how to make a donation is provided below.
This food pantry, located at 814 Nantasket Avenue in Hull, Massachusetts 0204, may be reached at (781) 925-3211* and serves the inhabitants of Hull. For further information, please contact Pat at 781-925-3211 ext. 112 to see if they have any pet food in store. Metrowest Pet Pantry376 Village Street, Millis, MA617-719-9593 Metrowest Pet Pantry376 Village Street, Millis, MA617-719-9593 Bay State Animal Cooperative is a non-profit organization dedicated to the welfare of animals in the Bay State.
Located at 45 Windsor Road in Norwood is a pet food exchange.
Second Chance Animal Shelter may be reached at 508-867-5525 for information about their food pantries. Donations of goods and services, as well as monetary donations, can be made at:
- SCAS Adoption Center is located at 111 Young Road, East Brookfield, MA 01515
- North Brookfield Community Veterinary Hospital is located at 372 N. Main St., N. Brookfield, MA 01535
- Springfield Community Veterinary Hospital is located at 67 Mulberry Street, Springfield, MA 01105
- Worcester Community Veterinary Hospital is located at 831 Main Street, Worcester, MA 01610
- And Springfield Community Veterinary Hospital is located at 67 Mulberry Street, Springfield, MA 01105.
It is located at 655, Massachusetts Avenue, Lunenburg, MA 01462, and is run by the Lunenburg Turkey Hill Family Lions Club. Lunenburg Turkey Hill Family Lions Club Incorporated as Ginny’s Providing a Helping Hand, Inc., 52 Mechanic St, Leominster, MA 01453 (978) 537-1387 (fax). Ginny’s Food Pantry in Leominster provides a number of resources.
Franklin, Hampshire, and Hampden Counties
171 Union Street,Springfield, MA 01105413-781-4000 and 163 Montague Road,Leverett, MA 01054413-548-9898 Dakin Pioneer Valley Humane Society Dakin Pioneer Valley Humane Society171 Union Street,Springfield, MA 01105413-781-4000
Visit the Berkshire Humane Society’s website for a comprehensive list of adoption possibilities in Berkshire County.
Pet Food Pantry
We’re in desperate need of dry cat food right now. You can place an order from our Amazon Wish List by clickinghere. To make a monetary gift, please visit this page. One important step in making Utah a no-kill state is to provide citizens with services that will allow them to avoid surrendering their pets to animal shelters in the first place. We established a pet food pantry at the Best Friends Lifesaving Center in Salt Lake City to assist those in need. The pet food pantry supplies pet food to low-income families’ pets as well as to cat carers in the local community.
- We will make every effort to meet one-time emergency requests if the resources are available.
- To submit a formal delivery request, please complete the form below.
- The pet food pantry is entirely reliant on charitable contributions.
- Purchase items from our Amazon Charity Wish List* and have your gift mailed straight to the pantry by clicking here.
- Pet food bags that have been opened and are properly secured or sealed are likewise acceptable.
- It’s completely free, and you’ll have the option of designating Best Friends Animal Society as the charitable organization of your choice.
Best Friends Lifesaving Center2005 S 1100 ESalt Lake City, UT 84106 Please drop off or mail your pet food contributions to: Best Friends Lifesaving Center If you would like to leave off donations, please utilize the containers by our front entrance.
COVID-19 WARNING: Please refer to this document for information on which of our food bank partners are currently available for business. Hours and rules are subject to change at any time, so please contact food banks for the most up-to-date information on their services. The Homeward Pet Food Bank provides food for homeless animals and assistance to families in need in our community by giving pet food and supplies to families in need in our community through local food banks and outreach initiatives.
You can help homeless cats and dogs – as well as maintain pets in their homes — by making a contribution of dog or cat food to Homeward Pet, or to any of the sites listed below: Bothell Duvall is a city in the state of Washington.
Kirkland Lynnwood Mill Creek is a tributary of the Missouri River.
|Pet ProsGateway Plaza13402 Bothell Everett HwyMill Creek, WA 98012|
|Pet Adventure22803 44th Ave WMt. Lk Terrace, WA98043425-771-0676|
|EarthWise Pet– Woodinville19150 NE Woodinville-Duvall Rd, Suite 9Woodinville, WA 98077||PetSmart– Woodinville17845 Garden Way NEWoodinville, WA 98072425-424-2098||VCA Sno-Wood Vet17954 Wood-Snohomish RdWoodinville, WA 98072|
Everything you provide will help the homeless animals at the shelter and will be delivered through the Homeward Pet Food Bank to families who have pets in the following local food banks: Please verify with the relevant organization for hours of operation and other pertinent information: Hopelink – Kirkland/Northshore is a community-based organization (425-889-7880) Canyon Hills Community Church Food Bank/Bothell (425-488-4121) Woodinville Storehouse (425-488-4121) Canyon Hills Community Church Food Bank/Bothell (425-483-5252) Maltby Community Food Bank (360-668-7900) Food Bank of the Monroe-Sky Valley (360-794-7959) Carol Rowe Memorial Food Bank/Edmonds is a nonprofit organization that provides food to those in need (425-778-5833) Senior Services of Snohomish County (360-568-7993) is a sponsor of the Snohomish Community Food Bank (425-355-1112) Your generous gift will also benefit the following animal rescue organizations who work with Homeward Pet: Cat Coalition’s Community Resource Network is comprised of a variety of organizations and individuals.
Rescue by Lifesavers Pawsitive Alliance is an acronym that stands for Pawsitive Alliance and Positive Alliance.
Seattle Youth Care – Take a Stand for Children Thank you for your generosity in support of the Homeward Pet Food Bank!
Shelter Wish List – A.D.O.P.T. Pet Shelter
Dry Dog/Puppy Food: We may use any brand of dog food as long as it has genuine meat as the first component and does not contain corn. We will use canned dog food as long as it contains real meat as the first ingredient.
- Some of our favorite healthy-affordable brands are KIRKLAND (COSTCO), CANIDAE, and TASTE OF THE WILD
- Others include CANIDAE and TASTE OF THE WILD.
In terms of dry cat or kitten food, any brand will do as long as the first ingredient is genuine meat and there is no corn listed among the top four components. We may use any brand of cat food as long as the first ingredient is real meat and there is no corn listed among the top four ingredients.
- The PURINA ONE CHICKENTURKEY or the PURINA ONE HEALTHY KITTEN seem to be a hit with even our pickiest diners.
Canine and feline wet food: We may feed our canine and feline tenants any brand and style of wet food that we like! Wet food that is ground or pate-style appears to be their preference. Pill Pocket Treats are great for administering medication to your dog or cat. GREENIES PILL POCKETS FOR CATS OR DOGS are available at most pet stores, while ZOE PILL POPS are available at Jewel and other grocery stores.
Grocery-store training treats include the following: Our animals receive instruction on an almost daily basis, ranging from basic obedience to dealing with wild cats! Many of our animals’ favorite treats may be found in the produce section of your local supermarket:
- Hot dogs — any sort, as long as it’s not too pricey
- Salt free broth (chicken or beef)
- Frozen cooked meatballs
- String cheese
- Spray cheese/easy cheese
- Hormel pepperoni minis
Supplies for the Cleaning Industry
- Dawn Dish Soap, unscented liquid laundry detergent, and laundry bleach are all good options. Baggies in sandwich and gallon sizes
- Garbage bags (13 and 30 gal)
- 50-gal heavy-duty drumliners
- Paper towels
- Disposable vinyl gloves (no latex)
- Spray cleanser (pet friendly)
- Mop heads
- Trigger spray bottles
- And other supplies.
Medical Supplies are available for purchase.
- Kitten nursing bottles and nipples
- Rubbing alcohol
- KMR Kitten formula
- Baby wipes that are devoid of fragrance
- Baby food in a jar — chicken or turkey
- Water that has been distilled
Supplies for the Office
- Garden hoses (resistant to chemicals) in lengths of 50 feet
- Garden hose sprayer head/s
- Copy and fax paper
- Garden hose sprayer head/s Winter sidewalk salt that is pet-friendly (i.e. Snowmelt)
- Mats with a rubber backing that may be used both indoors and outside
- White Out and/or Liquid Paper are recommended. As an added bonus, we accept pop cans for recycling.
Wishlist for Cats
- A variety of wand toys
- Cat trees with hiding holes/cubbies (new or gently-used only)
- Ceramic food/water bowls (6-8′′ diameter bowls are ideal for allowing numerous kitties to share a single dish)
- And other items as determined by the owner. Litter boxes (new boxes only, please)
- Fleece blankets
- CUBBY-STYLE CAT BEDS
- Jars of Baby Food (chicken or turkey) from the grocery store
- Food/treat dispensing toys
- Scoopable Cat Litter.
Wish List for Dogs
- Dog beds, particularly in medium and big sizes
- Chew toys include: LARGE NYLABONES, BULLY STICKS, and RAWHIDES (all produced in North America, preferably)
- Snap-buckle collars in green, yellow, purple, or grey (we color-code our dogs based on their collar colors, which helps volunteers and staff members identify if a dog is shy, jumpy/mouthy, easy to handle, or anything in between)
- Toys and puzzles that dispense food
- A variety of little training treats (such as Zukes and Train Me!) freeze-dried liver (such as Stewart and ROCCOROXIE Supply)
- NATURAL BALANCE FOOD ROLLS
- And a variety of other products are available. Soft, chewy, or meaty treats that are either healthful (e.g., FRUITABLES) or deliciously scented and moist “junk food” treats (e.g., CARRY OUTS, PUPPERONI).
Pet Food For Families In Need
Animal Welfare Organization Furry Friends Pet Food Pantry In the opinion of the Wisconsin Humane Society, difficult financial circumstances should not be allowed to disrupt the links of love and friendship that exist between individuals and their companion animals. WHS offers pet food, treats, and cat litter to those who are unable to provide enough nutrition for their animals on a regular basis. Many people have benefited from this program by being able to maintain their animals in loving environments.
MILWAUKEE CAMPUS | Open 7 days a week from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Please press the doorbell on the door, and we will deliver the meal to you. Thank you!
Pet food has also been distributed to the following community partners:
As a result, we highly advise that you phone ahead before visiting any of the listed places to confirm availability, hours, and qualifications during these times of constant change. The Hidden Paws Network in Green Bay may be reached at 920-391-5695 or by visiting them during their operation hours, which are 1-3pm Mondays, 4-6pm Thursdays, and 12-2pm on the last Saturday of each month. In Green Bay, dog food is available through Operation Community Cares, which may be reached at 920-615-8745 to set up a delivery appointment.
Residents of Ozaukee County can arrange an appointment by calling (920) 632-3636.
Residents of Racine County can contact 211 to get directions to the nearest food pantry location.
Donate to the pantry
With your kind contribution to the Furry Friends feeding program, you are assisting in the preservation of animals in homes where they are loved and valued. We are constantly in need of dog food (wet or dry), cat food (wet or dry), dog treats, kitten treats, and kitty litter, to name a few things. However, we can only accept and use unopened bags of food for the Furry Friends Pet Food Pantry since we do not have a way to open them. Any bags that have been opened or ripped are given to our Wildlife Rehabilitation Center for their use.
Please drop donations off at any WHS shelter during our regular working hours if you can.
Donate from home
If you contribute pet food, treats, and cat litter to WHS through our online store, we will give you a substantial discount on those items! Simply choose a product to give, proceed through the checkout process as normal, and we will remove the product from our shop shelves and place it in our Pet Food Pantry. That’s all there is to it! Please disregard any “in-store pickup” verbiage that appears during the checkout process; if you purchase any of the things listed in the link above, we will assume you are contributing to the shelter and will not be picking up the item.
Once you’ve made your payment, you’re good to go, and we’ll take care of the rest! Thank you very much for your generosity on behalf of the many people and animals who have benefited from this important initiative.
” Hello, I’d want to let the individuals who work here, volunteer here, and give here know how much our family loves the pet pantry, if at all possible. We did not have any money problems or difficulties at one point in life. We adored our pets, and after having children, we added a couple of extra cats and another dog to the family. It had not been a difficulty for us to provide for them. We’re having a difficult time right now. As a result of falling behind on our house payment, we are trying to keep our home and a roof over the heads of our children.
- A simple solution would be to rehome these animals and eliminate the need to purchase food for them.
- If they were to disappear, the children would be distraught.
- The support provided by the Pet Pantry has been really beneficial to us.
- I’m confident that things will improve in the future, but you’ve provided some steadiness in the meanwhile.
- When we are in a position to do so, we will focus on giving back.
- I honestly don’t know what we would do if you weren’t there to help us.
- You have all made a significant impact in our life.
- – Thank you on behalf of our family and our much-loved dogs.
Pet Pantry Program
Return to the Programs and Services page.
Judith Caplan Phillips Pet Pantry Program
The Judith Caplan Phillips Pet Pantry program at MichiganHumane provides assistance to thousands of families in need around the metro Detroit region. We are able to supply dog and cat food at no cost to owned pets because of our partnerships with Purina, Greater Good Rescue Bank, and Forgotten Harvest. We hope to keep animals in their present homes as long as possible. How to Make a Pet Food Donation A large part of the Judith Caplan Phillips Pet Pantry program’s success is due to the generosity of donors and significant sponsors.
- Unopened bags are preferred; however, opened bags will be accepted as long as the food is in its original manufacturer packaging and the expiration date is clearly marked on the bag.
- Call 1-866-MHUMANE (866-648-6263) to arrange for a delivery of big gifts before making your donation.
- to 12 p.m.
- Pet food distribution is also available through our Rochester Hills and Westland stores, but only in limited quantities.
- More information may be obtained by calling 1-866-MHUMANE (866-648-6263).
- In most cases, one bag of pet food is not intended to last for a whole month.
Download the Pet Pantry Guidelines in PDF format. Straw Bales in the Metro Detroit Area (PDF). Fill out an application today. It is highly recommended that you complete the following registration applications prior to your first visit: Pet Pantry Application for the Link2Feed Profile
Donations of materials assist in keeping the shelter operational and reducing overhead costs. If you want to make a monetary donation, OHS may increase individual purchasing power by doubling or even tripling it by purchasing in bulk. You may make a donation online by clicking here.
Amazon Wish List
Visit the Ohio Humane Society’s Wish List on Amazon.com to purchase products that will benefit the animals at our shelter and the surrounding community. You may also designate OHS as your charitable organization of choice for Amazon Smile!
It is possible to contribute Kuranda Beds for shelter pets to OHS by visiting the Kuranda website.
Items can be dropped off to our shelter in Northeast Portland, which is gratefully received. Every day between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., you can drop off your donated items. You may get driving directions here. As a result of the COVID-19 epidemic, we have implemented a new method for in-kind contributions. In order to reduce face-to-face contact, the Office of Human Services has put a contribution box just outside the main shelter doors. We ask that individuals drop off their donated items (such as food, crates, leashes, and so forth) in the box provided.
Thank you for your assistance with the animals during this difficult time, and please take care.
The following goods are not acceptable for our facility:
- Because of the advent of the RHD virus in Oregon, contributions involving rabbits have increased. Any human bedding (blankets, comforters, bed sheets, pillows, and so forth)
- Any human clothing
- The cleaning of large dog beds that will not fit in regular washers and dryers
- Cat trees are available for purchase. Prescription drugs (in the case of insulin, we will accept it)
- Pet food that has not been stored in its original packaging
- We accept Igloo dog homes as well as other types of dog houses. Frozen or frozen without thawing Foods that are dried, such as beef
- Choke collars or shock collars are used to restrain dogs. Retractable leashes with a flexi-lead
- Stakes and tie-outs for the yard
- Pillows, mattresses, and carpeting are all included. Clothing for humans (shirts, pants, sweaters, and so on), including fur coats
OHS Pet Supply Store
Best Friends’ Corner, a pet supply store located in our shelter lobby, is another feature of OHS. You may pick up a selection of toys, treats, food, and other items for your dogs at this location. Not only can the revenues from purchases support the animals, but you may also give the things directly to the shelter, eliminating the need for travel or shipment. Oregon Humane Society1067 NE Columbia Blvd.Portland, OR 97211(503) 285-7722 Oregon Humane Society1067 NE Columbia Blvd.Portland, OR 97211 Hours and directions to the 2022 Oregon Humane Society are provided.
Pet Food Pantry
Do you have a financial crisis and are in desperate need of food for your dog or cat? It is possible to pick up cat and dog food at the East Bay SPCA’s drive-thru Pet Food Pantry, which is open to pet owners who need assistance feeding their pets. I’m wondering when and where the drive-thru Pet Food Pantry will be hosted. 410 Hegenberger Road in Oakland is the location of the Pet Food Pantry, which is open every other Friday from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (or until supplies last). Pet Food Pantries that will be held in the near future include: Friday, December 31, 2021 is a Friday.
- Friday, January 28, 2022 is a Friday.
- Friday, February 25, 2022 is a Friday.
- In order to make other pickup arrangements, please contact our Manager of Humane Advocacy [email protected] or (510) 563 – 4627.
- Pet owners will drive into the parking lot and be led to the ‘Check In’ tent, which will be set up at the entrance.
- Then you will be asked to pull ahead to the ‘Pick Up’ tent, where our volunteers will push your bagged pet food forward to you on a cart, which you will be able to receive through your vehicle window, and then you will be directed to depart the parking lot from this location.
- What should I do if I want assistance in receiving veterinary treatment for my pet?
- Please contact our Manager of Humane Advocacy [email protected] or (510) 563 – 4627 for further information on scheduling an appointment and financial alternatives.
- If you would like to make a donation of cat or dog food to the Pet Food Pantry, please check our Amazon Wishlist, which will allow you to have donated products shipped directly to our Oakland facility.
to 4:30 p.m. in a secure, socially separated environment. Donations in kind can be left in our donation bins, which are located outside the shelter’s main door. We accept dog and cat food that has not been opened and is still in its original container that has not expired.
7 ways to find your local pet food bank – so you can collect or donate
Pet food banks give a free supply of pet food to those who are experiencing financial difficulties, potentially preventing animals from being surrendered to rescue organizations or simply abandoned. According to Alison Fletcher, who works at an RSPCA food bank in Lancashire, “Unfortunately, since the start of the coronavirus epidemic, we have seen an increase in the number of families who are unable to afford to feed for their pets.” “Many people are going through difficult times at the moment, and the last thing we want is for a caring owner to be forced to give up their companion and true source of comfort, which is why we established this scheme in the hope of providing as much pet food as possible and keeping families and their pets together.” However, while not every community has a petfood bank, certain supermarkets, pet charities, and pet retailers do have drop-off locations for food and accessories.
When you’re out picking up your weekly groceries, have a look around to see what you can find to aid dogs and cats in need.
What can you donate to a pet food bank?
Most pet food banks (or collection stations at local supermarkets) require a diverse selection of pet food that can be readily handed on to other recipients. In addition to food, it’s usually a good idea to inquire as to whether or if the food banks are in need of animal accessories as well. Some of the items that you can drop off are as follows:
- Pouches containing food for dogs, cats, and other small household pets
- Animal treats such as dried biscuits/food and pet food tins During the winter months, pet accessories such as warm beds and blankets are recommended. Pet cleaning items, such as shampoo for dogs and cats Toys that are little
ChalabalaGetty Images & Stock Photos
Where can you find a local pet food bank?
You may find some of the organizations and resources listed below to be of assistance if you are having difficulty finding one. These are some examples: 1. Visit your nearest Pets at Home retailer (you can either donate funds or drop items off, but do check with the store manager first). Branch of the Royal Parks and Country Club of Wimbledon, Wandsworth and Sutton. 3.The Pet Food Bank is a non-profit organization based in Scotland. 4.Scout social media platforms, such as Facebook, to see if anybody in your region is collecting pet food to give to those in need.
6.If you’re wanting to contribute cat food particularly, Cats Protection maintains a list of retailers that accept contributions of cat food.
Donate quickly and simply through Pets of the Homeless.
Can you start your own food bank for pets?
If you are unable to locate a pet food bank in your area, another option is to establish your own food bank for pets. It will require time and careful planning, but it is not impossible to do. Spread the word on social media or in your local community, then begin collecting donations and determining whether any pet owners are in need of supplies. Take precautions against the current epidemic and make every effort to limit your contact with as many individuals as possible. If you’re not sure how to go about starting your own food bank, it’s always a good idea to reach out to your local government for guidance.
Subscribe to Country Livingmagazine, which will be sent to your door every month. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE NOW Like what you’ve read so far? Sign up for our newsletter to have more stories like this one delivered directly to your inbox on a regular basis. SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
28 indestructible dog toys for aggressive chewers
The Best Indestructible Chew Toys are excellent for chewing. Durable rubber chew toy and treat dispenser for power chewers – For medium/large dogs – KONG – Tires – Durable rubber chew toy and treat dispenser for medium/large dogs This chew toy in the shape of a tyre is constructed of sturdy rubber, making it an excellent choice for chewers with a lot of determination. It also provides owners with the opportunity to stock the interior with delectable goodies. Available in two sizes to allow you to select the most appropriate size for your breed.
Chew ring – The Most Durable Chew Toys on the Market In the flavor of Nylabone Power Chew Textured Dog Chew Ring Toy, the toy is made of rubber.
Nylaboneamazon.com US$11.49US$6.99US$11.49US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US$6.99US (39 percent off) This long-lasting chew toy is made of strong nylon and is designed to withstand the most severe chewers.
Cuddly toy – The Most Durable Chew Toys on the Market Chew Guard Technology is used by the dragon.
The Best Indestructible Chew Toys – The Ring Toy Kong Ring Dog Toypet headpetsathome.com Kong Ring Dog Toypet £8.50 This vibrant red dog toy, which has been constructed for long-term use, will provide mental and physical excitement for your four-legged buddy.
Chew toy that is entertaining — The Best Indestructible Chew Toys Knots in the wild Bear This adorable grey bear has minimal filling but is extremely sturdy, thanks to an internal knotted rope skeleton.
Amazon.co.uk: Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Planet Ball BluePlanet Dogamazon.co.uk: Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Planet Ball BluePlanet Dogamazon.co.uk: Planet Dog £13.88 This adorable ‘planet’ design is manufactured from the award-winning Orbee Tuff material, which makes it one of the strongest dog balls available on the market.
- Best Indestructible Chew Toys for Dogs – Perfect for fetching West Paw Design is a company that specializes in the design of paws.
- This dog toy, on the other hand, is one of the most robust kinds available — and it is designed to last for years to come, no matter how often it is used.
- Keep that in mind when planning your next beach vacation.
- Toy for dogs, large Megalast Ball JW Petamazon.com US$11.99US$4.31US$11.99US$4.31 (64 percent off) Do you want to give your dog a toy that will last a long time?
- Best Indestructible Chew Toys for the Water — Ideal for the Water Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff SqueakPlanet Dogamazon.co.uk £11.82 Because it was designed with aggressive chewers in mind, this ball is ideal for dogs that want something substantial to grab onto.
- It also makes a pleasant squeak sound.
- Small and medium-sized dog breeds will benefit from this product.
“Ruffer & Tuffer is uniquely intended to be stronger than the ordinary, with a unique structure that gives extra durability while maintaining excellent strength,” the manufacturers claim.
The Ballamazon.co.uk£30.50 The Nero Ballamazon.co.uk£30.50 Because of the built-in rope, owners may throw the ball longer for their dogs to pursue after.
If you want to teach and motivate your dog, this is the way to go.
Even’s durable and well-made, plus it features a secret squeaker to keep your pet engaged for hours on end.
The ball will also help to keep your dog’s gums healthy, thanks to its soft and distinctive surface design.
Toy for your dog, the Kong Airdog® Squeaker Football.
Perfect for keeping your dog occupied in the garden or on the patio.
Dog Toy with a Massive Wheel Ruffer and Tufferpetsathome.com is a website dedicated to Ruffer and Tuffer.
Because of the specifically constructed soft rubber design, it will aid to clean their teeth as well as massage their gums, and because of its captivating form, they will have hours of entertainment.
Chewable Stick Coffee Tree Wood SmallGoodWoodamazon.co.uk Chewable Stick Coffee Tree Wood SmallGoodWoodamazon.co.uk £5.98 This long-lasting hardwood stick is ideal for dogs who like chewing on a daily basis.
What is the best squeaking toy?
Kong Airdog® Squeaker Donut Dog ToyKONGnotinthedoghouse.co.uk£7.55 Kong Airdog® Squeaker Donut Dog ToyKONGnotinthedoghouse.co.uk This fascinating doughnut dog toy has been constructed from high-quality materials that will not wear down dogs’ teeth over time and is built to last.
Best Indestructible Chew Toys Tennis BallBone Interactive Fetch Dog Toy – The Most Durable Chew Toys on the Market a medium-sized Nylabone Dura Chew Plus chicken chew toy Nylaboneamazon.co.uk£7.99 Dogs will like chewing on this toy since it promotes good, non-destructive chewing behaviors.
Nylaboneamazon.co.uk£6.38 For young puppies, this soft bone will provide relief from their teething pain while they are still developing their adult teeth.
Toys that are virtually indestructible are ideal for heavy chewers.
Top tip: stuff with peanut butter to make playing last longer and to fulfill chewing tendencies in children.
Petfacefetch.co.uk£3.09 This giant onion toy, which comes in a blush pink color, is surprisingly resilient.
Designed specifically for chewers, the Best Indestructible Chew Toys REAL BACON infused BarkBone from Pet Qwerks, available at Amazon.co.uk.
Because it is made of non-toxic and non-allergenic materials, it is completely safe for your dog to use.
Durable Rubber KONG – Extreme FlyerKONG – Extreme FlyerKONG amazon.co.uk US$13.81 Are you looking for a long-lasting rubber frisbee?
Like what you’ve read so far?
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration.
You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
Bmore Kind Pet Food Bank – Baltimore Humane Society
Our Adoption Center, Veterinary Care, and Bmore Kind Pet Food Bank are all presently only available by appointment. Please call to make an appointment.
Helping PetS STAY HOME
If you are facing temporary financial difficulties and are unable to pay for your pet’s food, you may be eligible for assistance from our Bmore Kind Pet Food Bank. Please contact us for more information. If you want to be eligible for financial aid starting on January 1, 2022, you must complete the following requirements: QUALIFICATIONS
- In order to qualify, the head of home must earn $25,000 per year or less as an individual.
- To qualify, the head of household must earn $42,000 or less per year with dependents indicated on tax forms.
EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED Beneficiary with a personal identification number that matches AND one of the following:
- W2, 1099, or a fully filed tax statement that demonstrates one of the eligible circumstances is required.
- Four consecutive pay stubs demonstrating yearly income for an individual earning less than $25,000-OR-A current letter of benefit from the government demonstrating eligibility for government assistance
To submit an application for help from the Bmore Kind Pet Food Bank, please CLICK HERE to complete the form.
- Once you have been authorized, you will be entitled to receive help for a period of six months. Pet owners who qualify may bring their animals once a month. Each home may have up to 5 cats and 3 dogs, and staff will divide out a month’s worth of food for them. Food is exclusively offered for interior house pets
- No outdoor pets are permitted. Services are reliant on our ability to offer them.
Current Food Bank clients are requested to schedule an appointment by contacting 410-833-8848 ext. 2 or by visiting their website. The Baltimore Humane Society’s purpose includes the goal of putting an end to pet homelessness in our community. We are dedicated to assisting families that are suffering temporary financial difficulties in providing for their dogs while they seek to better their financial situation. We hope that by assisting families through these trying times, their dogs will be able to remain in their homes and we will be able to avoid the terrible decision of surrendering them to a shelter.
As a result, we are unable to accommodate particular brand requests, and we cannot guarantee the quantity of food available at any given moment.
- Donations to the food bank are received contact-free during office hours and may be dropped off in the donation shed, which can be found on the right-hand side of our parking lot on the right-hand side of the road. Receipts are available
- Simply ring the doorbell at the adoption facility and a member of the staff will be pleased to provide you with one
- All brands of wet and dry cat and dog food are accepted, regardless of the manufacturer. We do not accept food that has expired
- Anyone wishing to give through online stores are encouraged to do so through the links provided below. In exchange for each order placed through these portals, the Baltimore Humane Society is given a charitable payment.
- Baltimore Humane Society receives a $15 donation for each new Chewy.com customer
- For each Amazon Smileorder, Baltimore Humane Society receives.05 percent cash back
- And for each newChewy.com client, Baltimore Humane Society receives a $15 donation. You may see our Amazon wish list by clicking here.
Time of day that the business is open
Address: 1601 Nicodemus Road, Reisterstown, Maryland 21117
Need More Information?
Shelter may be reached by phone at 410-833-8848 or by email at [email protected]
Please help keep our shelves stocked!
In order to keep our shelves filled, we rely on people like you! Due to the fact that the Baltimore Humane Organization gets no operating money from the government or any national humane society, we rely entirely on your contributions. Donations of dry cat and dog food of any brand, in particular, are much appreciated. The animals in the shelter require Science Diet brand food, either canned or dry. Please keep the money flowing in and spread the word about us!
Pet Food Pantry
Residents that are interested in participating in the Pet Food Pantry must meet the following requirements:
- Be the pet’s owner, and supply the following information about their animal companion: name, weight, gender, and animal licensing number (if relevant)
- To register and schedule an appointment at one of our two Los Angeles Animal Services Center locations, please visit our website: Chesterfield Square, East Valley, or North Central are all good options. For those who are unable to register and schedule an appointment online, you may call our Pet Food Pantry line at Chesterfield Square at 213-326-2788, or the Pet Food Pantry line at East Valley at 213-264-8985, or the Pet Food Pantry line at North Central at 213-655-7611 to register and schedule an appointment
- In the event that your family pet is not changed, pet owners may be eligible for a discount or a FREEspay/neuter voucher. If you would like to contribute to the support and replenishment of the Pet Food Pantry, you may drop off unopened cat or dog food at any of our Animal Services Centers, or you can make a monetary gift online using our donation page.
Zignature provided a food contribution.
Locations and Hours of Operation
From 1pm to 4pm on Sundays, the Pet Food Pantry will be open at the following Los Angeles Animal Services Centers: Chesterfield Square is located at 1850 West 60th Street in Los Angeles, California 90047. To register and schedule an appointment at Chesterfield Square, please click here or call 213-326-2788. East Valley is located at 14409 Vanowen Street in Van Nuys, California 91405 To register and schedule an appointment in East Valley, please click here or call 213-264-8985.
North Central 3201 Lacy StreetLos Angeles, CA 90031North Central 3201 Lacy StreetLos Angeles, CA 90031 To register and schedule an appointment at North Central, please click here or call (212) 355-7611.
Protocol when picking up food from the Pet Food Pantry
- Pick-up from the Pet Food Pantry is only available by appointment. Participants will get a one-gallon bag of dog or cat food for each pet that they own. There is a limit of one participant per home for a total of three cats and/or dogs allowed. (Latin American Medical Center 53.50)
- The practice of social distance will be observed and participants who will be picking up pet food will be asked to wear facial covers in order to safeguard the safety of our employees and volunteers Participants also agree to come at their appointment just during the one-hour time slot that has been set forth for them.
Participants will self-certify that they are low-income and/or that they are facing financial hardship as a result of the consequences of COVID-19 on their livelihood. Participants must register and schedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance. Walk-ins will be placed at the end of the queue and served the same day, if at all feasible. After that, customers will be informed that they must schedule an appointment in order to get service in the future. Participants must reside in the city of Los Angeles and enter their name, address (or declare that they are homeless), telephone number, and email address in order to be scheduled for a session.
If the pet is not altered, the owner will be provided with a FREE spay/neuter voucher as well as food, and they will be informed that the pet must be altered in order to continue getting the food.
Participants agree to arrive just during the one-hour time period that has been set aside.
Once participants have arrived, they are not permitted to get out of their cars to make room for others.
Food will not be provided to individuals who do not have access to a car, as long as they comply to the social distancing norms.
In order to participate in LAAS, individuals must promise to treat their dogs humanely and to give medical aid when necessary.
We would like to remind participants that while our food is provided by volunteers, LAAS cannot guarantee the availability of any specific brands.
Participants accept that registration and participation may be cancelled at the discretion of Los Angeles Animal Services for any reason, including but not limited to the fact that the pet has not been changed or that the client has refused to have the animal altered.
Locations and hours of operation are shown below.
To register and schedule an appointment at Chesterfield Square, please click here or call 213-326-2788.
North Central 3201 Lacy StreetLos Angeles, CA 90031North Central 3201 Lacy StreetLos Angeles, CA 90031 To register and schedule an appointment at North Central, please click here or call (212) 355-7611.