Black Dog, Second Chance
We are a NO-KILL, 501 (c) 3 Rescue
|HomeAnimalsAbout UsContact Us|
Do you want to help the dogs but don't know how? Help us raise money so we can take in the neediest dogs and cats! It's easier than you think!
1. Use Goodsearch when searching on the Internet. Did you know that we get .01 for every search you do? (it really adds up!) Are you looking for information about new TV's? What about your grandmother's china? Use Goodsearch, list our rescue, and Goodsearch will give our rescue money towards our dogs and cats! Here's how:
A. Tell all your friends/neighbors/coworkers to do this.
2. Donate a theme basket for one of our basket raffles. We occassionally hold basket raffles/auctions to raise money for our dogs and cats needing surgery or on-going medical treatments. If you are handy and would like to put together a basket with a theme (sewing basket, kids craft basket, beach basket, reading basket, dog basket, etc) we'd really love it! We are always looking for crafty/original ideas and you could help us raise a lot of money to help our animals! (All donated items are tax deductable, just ask for a receipt!)
3. We are also accepting gift certificates or gift items to go towards our fundraising efforts. Ideas could include: gift certificates for restaurants, gas stations, massages, pet boutiques, golf, various stores; Gift ideas could include children's toys and bikes, books, dog or cat items, or other misc. things that could be included in our baskets or just simply raffled off individually to raise money. (All donated items are tax deductable, just ask for a receipt!)
4. Put a penny/coin jar at your place of business. When it fills up, contact us! Every little bit helps, and we really appreciate it.
5. Help us raise money for office supplies that we need to run the rescue effectively. We have begun collecting and recycling laser and ink jet printer cartridges, the kind you can return to Office Max or Office Depot for store credit. It helps us to purchase paper, more ink, staples, file folders and other stuff we need to help the dogs and cats. Please help us by saving all your cartridges that have not been previously recycles and dropping them off at our adoption events.
Beautiful, embroidered collars for your deserving dog!
(mention "Black Dog, Second Chance" in the comments section, and a % of the proceeds will go to our homeless rescue dogs!)